Internet Marketing Tips; Reach out to your target market using many marketing tools - Direct Marketing, Social Networking and Email Marketing.
#3. Internet Marketing Tip: Reach out to your Target Market
#1-Set up a top 100 prospects file
- Prospects that need your services and are going to buy this year (contact 1 x a week)
#2-Set up Contact files;
- Prospects that need your services, but have put the decision on hold (contact 2 x a month)
- Prospects that are not going to need your services anytime soon, but you would still like to keep your name in front of them
- Clients that have purchased and you need to keep your name in front of them.
- Colleagues that you may refer business to.
#1- Attend local meetings where these people are likely to be
- Collect business cards
- Send direct mail
- Visit in person
#2- Invite people that fit into your target market to be friends, followers & connections
- Provide valuable, interesting content that appeals to these people
#3- Join online Groups, ‘like’ pages, get involved in forums, and question & Get involved in the discussions
- Answer questions at LinkedIn and Quora
- Post valuable and interesting content
- answer networks where you target market hangs out.
#4- Set up your own Groups and Pages
#1- Contact everyone of your contacts at least once a month-with a newsletter
#2- Send out links to relevant and interesting information you find on the internet
#3- Send out links to your new blog content
#4- Share videos
#5- Set up a free informational product, and have that information automatically emailed to a contact list on a regular basis.
Thank you for reading these Internet Marketing Tips. We look forward to your questions and comments, feel free to add your thoughts in the box below. SUBSCRIBE to this website and we’ll email you a newsletter twice a month talking about simple online techniques and the things that may be holding you back from growing your business.